stats counter

Wednesday, July 20, 2011


Fun easy read, July 19, 2011
By jewel fan - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Sara Chronicles: The Beginning; Book 1 (Paperback)
I absolutely loved this book! It was a fun easy read,that I could not put down. It is a unique story with likeable characters and some action too.The main character Sara doesnt come from the best home life but has a heart of gold.You can't help but instantly fall in love with her.I think it is so amazing that this young girl manages to keep her head up through all her trials and find out she has an amazing destiny ahead of her.I love the bond that her and the boys have in the story.I can't wait to read the next book in the series to see what happens to them next.
Received another great review for book one, makes me want to work harder to make the series as good as I can. Love to do this and am so grateful to the kind readers who give me their input.

No comments:

Post a Comment