stats counter

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thomas Edison early experiments on film


I am posting this today because, frankly I had a rotten day and this was just so wonderful to look at. You know its a darn shame when you have to deal with people, that will do or say anything to cover their own hiney in a jam. It is fortunate that good documentation and the presence of many witnesses makes the big liar look stupid. Just my frustration speaking, I feel better now, but I really hate it when you try to help someone out and someone else tries to corrupt the situation. At any rate, I am calmer now and really enjoyed watching these old Kinetoscopes, I believe that's what they were called. They are so simple, just movement with a piano background added much later but so fascinating anyway. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment