stats counter

Friday, February 11, 2011

Keepers

I have been very busy lately, between putting extra time in writting at night, there is also my day job that occupies the other 8 hours or so of my day. I have a tendency to post what I enjoy looking at and have not been so wordy of late. I had been making several book videos but since I changed computers, I have to go back and forth to make them. I did a few I really liked so I am going to repost the ones that I think represent best what my books are about. Basically the whole story is about a young girl with special gifts who is thrown into a situation that makes her grow up really fast. The books are full of magic and danger with alot of characters with special abilities that are asked to be the saviors of several different worlds. With each new book I add characters that are necessary to complete a very important mission. Most of the characters are children at the beginning, growing older with each book in the series. There are also a lot of different creatures that I introduce with names I really had to wrack my brain to come up with and remember from book to book( I have alot of post-its on my desk to keep track of them all). Any way, to cut my own story short here, hope you enjoy the videos that follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment