stats counter

Friday, September 10, 2010

My state of mind tuesday of this week



Ever had a day when you are forced to have a conversation with someone that makes you feel as if you are just talking to excersize your lips? When the person on the other end of the phone is just a dead space that no amount of talking can ever get through to? Three seperate phone calls with precise instructions and requests for a return phone call with results and every time that person was spoken to it was like the very first time the conversation occured, best response was vague half answers that were just as good as no answer. Well that was my day and here it is captured by the fine art work of a co-worker that witnessed my progresive descent from being pleasant to yelling at the totally unecessary delay this person caused for a person trying to go home. I am the person with the ponytail and the other person is the moronic boob or whatever she called her. Sorry, not nice, but I had to unload, it's been a bad week- I'm going to dump this load at the doorstep and not carry it with me any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment