stats counter

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Book 4 Review


5.0 out of 5 stars Review of "The Sara Chronicles Book Four: Chaos, Confusion and Changing of the Guard, March 17, 2012
By Karen S. Morris - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Sara Chronicles Book Four: Chaos, Confusion and Changing of the Guard (Paperback)
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Sara Chronicles Series by L. Hughes. As other reviewers have noted, you should definitely read these books in order, beginning with Book 1. The first book provides the background information for the series. By Book Four, the characters and action are even more complex and intriquing than before. I found myself completely absorbed in this book as well as the previous books in this series. By the way, Book Four includes a few surprises about the original history of Sara and the other "Children of Keepers." In addition, L. Hughes incorporates a lot of ideas and scenarios that I have never before seen in other fantasy fiction. She is a very creative and original writer. I look forward to reading other books by L. Hughes.

No comments:

Post a Comment