stats counter

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Latest review on Amazon.com


This review is from: The Sara Chronicles: The Beginning; Book 1 (Paperback)
My 12-year old daughter read this in one day. We got it in the mail, she cracked the book, and couldn't put it down until she was done. She is an avid reader, but this is the fastest I've ever seen her read any book. I plan on reading it next. Here is her review:

Sara, a shy, skinny, blonde-haired girl, is abused by her adopted "parents." Then she is transported to a magical world where she & two other people have to restore the land in a good way.

Beautifully written & full of danger, courage & evil, I just had to see what happened next.


I love this type of book. In fact, I liked this book soooo much, I had to read it until I finished it! (I read it in 1 day!) I can't wait to read book 2. I'm sure it will be just as good as the first one.

It's always nice to get some love from a reader. It makes all the time I sit in front of this computer worth it. Plus I absolutely love plotting and working out all the details of my books. I love doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment