stats counter

Saturday, March 5, 2011

working my way up to it


I really like scary movies, but for some reason; I am having a hard time working my way up to this. I watched the first one and it creeped me out. I was trying to decide why it was so disturbing and I think it's more what you don't see than what you do sometimes. All the benign household noises and activities that are periodically interrupted with a sudden holy crap moment. They did horror movie buildup incredibly well. But the ad already broke 2 of my basic horror movie rules, no animals and no kids. You can terrorize adults all you want, its the pets and kids I don't to see or hear about. I realize that I will give in to curiosity and see it but it will make me look under furniture and avoid dark rooms for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment