stats counter

Monday, January 31, 2011

That time of year again


People frustrate the crap out of me sometimes, just had to say it. We are supposed to be getting some snow through here tonight and tomorrow and a large number of people are just freaking out.I am not about to go stock up my kitchen, I have food, this is not a nuclear disaster. If the weather is going to come, trust me it will, then I will deal with it when I have to. I guess the memory of the ice storm from last year is still fresh in people's minds, but ask people on the east coast how they feel about the snow, cause they always have it much worse than we do. It could have been way worse than some downed power lines,people were good about helping each other out and we all made it through somehow. I just don't deal well with people who freak out, and it grates on my nerves badly and there is absolutely nothing that can be done to change the weather or divert it from our area, so deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment