stats counter

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time change


Hope everyone remembered to change their time back an hour. Hate this time of year, hate the fact that it gets cold and that it gets darker earlier. Sometimes I would just like to sleep through the whole thing. But I realize if I did that I would miss some really good Holidays, would be twenty pounds heavier, weak with flabby muscle tone so I will just tough it out until it warms up again and we have to spring foward. I am posting like crazy today since I hadn't messed with this alot lately, too busy writting. My daughter has a school project we are supposed to be helping her with, stand by assistance only, she must learn she's got to do this on her own. Got closets to clean out and got to go exersize. Motivation is sorely needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment