stats counter

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I was attempting to write some on chapter 10 of my third book and I experienced brain death, so I'm taking a break. Seems the main character has just woken up from a four year sleep to find that she has some enhanced abilities and she is scaring her friends alot, especially since she is finishing their sentences and telling them things she shouldn't know. I always kind of outline things ahead of time so I have some idea of where I am going with all of this but then very rarely ever look at it again, by the time I decide what I am doing, I change most of it anyway. I'm feeling more than a little bit mentally challenged right now anyway, so it's probably time to stop for the night. When you seriously question whether every other word is spelled correctly, I guess it's time to stop and do something less challenging like watch t.v. or something.

Love to watch tru t.v., deviant people fascinate me, it's always entertaining to watch other people commit murder and mayhem for the comfort of your own living room. Fascinating commentary on our times don't you think? The worst of life on your screen, viewed from a distance. O.k enough of that

even I am depressing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment